RHN Board of Directors Next Meeting
Date: March 30, 20202 6:30pm This meeting will be held virtually
Owners can email Todd Laudino
for login information
if they wish to participate.
ATTENTION OWNERS: EACH OWNER NEEDS TO IDENTIFY TO CAPPS MECHANICAL WHO THEY INTEND TO USE AS THEIR PRIMARY POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE HVAC REPLACEMENT PROJECT THAT BEGINS JANUARY 20, 2020. Send this information to CAPPS MECHANICAL
and cc. PGENEBROSO
The Rosslyn Heights North HVAC Improvement Project and Loan were discussed at a Special Meeting held on December 9,2019. A quorum of owners was established with 11 owners present and 10 proxies in hand. The vote to proceed with the project was held and approved by a owner majority, sufficient to begin implantation of the project January 2020. Work will involve both exterior and interior activity which will require cooperation among residents, contractors and management. More details on the implementation plan and what owners and residents should expect will be coming soon from the Board of Directors and the Gates Hudson Community Manager in late December/early January.
RHN Owners held their Annual meeting on October 29,2019. Owners are encouraged to visit the Association's website at Rhncondo.com to register for access to the Owners Forum so they can read the minutes from the meeting. Vital information regarding changes planned for the building HVAC system are outlined in the minutes.
ATTN: Residents & Owners
Effective August 1st 2019, Rosslyn Heights North Association will be eliminating key access to all common area doors. You must use a FOB to get into the building. If you do not have a FOB, please contact your landlord.
FOBS are issued by the Board of Directors:
– issues building 1427 FOBs
– issues building 1425 FOBs
– issues building 1423 FOBs.
Our mechanical engineers/HVAC techs ran out of time to implement a new system by Spring 2019 throughout the building. We are currently working on getting this completed by the end of 2019. Stay tuned for more information.
Portfolio Manager | Gates Hudson Community Management
3020 Hamaker Court | Suite 300 | Fairfax | Virginia | 22031
(o) 703-752-8300 x734 | (f) 703-876-9594
A/C is scheduled to be on NLT April 30.
Please contact Chang Kim at Ckim@ghacm.com to obtain the new 2019 parking permits/hangtags. Towing will start being enforced on February 11th. Management is keeping a record of all stickers issued. In the event that you sell or trade in your vehicle, please make sure that you contact management to request a replacement sticker.
(1) RHN Policy limits leasing to 6 months or more. Co-Owners who choose to lease their property must report any tenancy to the Community Manager and provide contact information on each occupant.
(2) When a unit changes occupants, a Move In Fee of $100 must be paid to Rosslyn Heights Condominium Association; and mailed to GHCM. This applies also when tenants changes, even if only one occupant exits and a new person assume tenancy.
(3) Short term Rentals (any period less than 6 months) are prohibited at RHN unless Board of Director approval has been obtained. Popular arrangements such as AIR BnB are strictly prohibited by any Co-Owners. If a violation of this Property Regulation/By-Law is reported, the Board of Directors will consider removing the Co-Owners privilege to use common services including onsite parking, laundry facilities and imposing the $100 move in fee for each occurrence.
Chiller will be turned on Monday April 22, 2019